Monday, June 23, 2008

The Stairway

Photobucket
Sounds of love that to me are true,
Sounds I like and you like, too.
Seems that I see them every day,
Every day on the stairway.

Stairway in the mornng
In the light sunlight
Shadows n the evening
In the bright moonlight.

Sometimes the moonlight is so bright,
I see the lovelight in your eyes.
The glow continues through the night,
Continues until the morning light.

The light is brighter,
Light is brigher,
Light is brighter
Now that you and I are near.

Through the window I hear the rain,
Soft and warm I hear it again,
The candles glow so soft an stll,
So soft on my wndowsill.

Candles glowing,
Candles glowing,
Candles glowing softly
Through the falling rain.

It is time for friends t say goodbye,
I cannot see the reason why.
The love we thought weould see us through
Was just meant for you and I.

Goodbye I love you,
Bye, I love you,
Bye I love you now,
And guess I always will.

No comments: